GO!

Bald spot on back

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Precious- Kit-Kit

If it dont- crunch get it- off my food-mat

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 6:29am PST 
they did the black light and two fungal test... One with results in 5days and the other was like a week after.. vet said blacklight if positive then saves time but if negitive have to do the other 2.... Ill post tonight after vet
[notify]

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 7:16pm PST 
okay so the vet went okay.... they are doing another fungal test... the vet gave me antifungal wipes for the spot... and an oral antibotic... and some steriods... he thinks its most likely an allergy... but wants to make sure... but he said she is fine... vet also said its hard to diagnosis cuz i bring her in as soon as she has an issue ... but he said thats good... so 10days of meds and then back for a follow up....
[notify]

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 9:22pm PST 
just a follow up: kit kit is well... turned out to be anxiety. we are giving extra attention and trying to avoid meds... we are eating blue wilderness (duck flavor).... any other advice to treat anxiety without medications?
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2