GO!

bleeding from vulva

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

chinastar

chinastar - born on chinese- new year

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 2:17am PST 
Hi, could someone please help. My spayed cat bleeding from her vulva , she was spayed 2 years ago , it also has a nasty smell to it .She is eating and drinking well and hasnt got a temperature .
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 3:48am PST 
Well, you need to take your cat to the vet for treatment smile Unusual bleeding and an icky smell are not normal.
[notify]

Princess- Zelda- Serafina

Nobody puts- Princess in the- corner!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 7:45am PST 
shock Oh my goodness, yes, a vet is needed asap!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:01am PST 
Yes, please go to the vet ASAP. Our cousin kitty Midnight just had that last week and she has a bad infection and is on antibiotics. She also had a high WBC count, which is indicative of infection and can be dangerous. Infections cannot go away by themselves, she needs treatment. Even if it's not an infection, obviously something is wrong because that's not normal in the least. Please go to the vet immediately. She's in pain, even though she's not acting like it. frown
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 3:44pm PST 
She needs to go to the vet, today. And I am only going to say it once. Best of luck, whatever you decide to do, and hope she is feeling better soon, she is a beautiful kitty. smile
[notify]

Rusty

let no food bowl- be empty

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:16pm PST 
Please take kitty to the vet ASAP. Even if your vet is closed please get her to the er. This is very urgent.
[notify]

Miss Puff

carma works,- wish I never- chaced Meow

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:55pm PST 
Oh My Cat! eek Yes please ring your Vet and get her in as soon as possible! Let us all know how she is doing and keep us updated.
Hugs,purrs and meows...
hug
[notify]