GO!

Swallowing hard?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Sheba

Murrrr

Purred: Sat Oct 31, '09 10:48pm PST 
Along with the rest of my family, I moved about a week ago. We just moved a block away so as moves go, it really shouldn't have been that traumatic. The others cats seemed to bounce back, but my moms noticed that I still seem depressed and am not cleaning myself as well. Then today, my moms noticed I am swallowing really hard. It is rather strange. I am sitting there on Momma Amy's lap, purring, and then suddenly she can hear me swallow. Then I continue purring for a while, then another hard swallow. Anyone have any ideas? I have an appointment at 8:30 am on Monday which was the earliest my moms could get me in. But if there is something they could do for me before then, they would like to know. I've hear murmurings that I might get a bath tomorrow. Gasp...
[notify]

Sheba

Murrrr

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 10:45am PST 
Well, I puked up a giant hairball Sunday afternoon and was diagnosed with a viral infection in the eye by the vet Monday morning. Hopefully my odd behavior will soon dissipate.
[notify]