GO!

is fancy feast good for kittens..

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Preci0uS

baby girl

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 12:37pm PST 
is fancy feast good for kittens..im not sure if it is the best but its all she will eat i tryed willness but she don't like it any one no whybig laughcheershrugthinking
[notify]

Tommy

Beloved

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 1:05pm PST 
We eat Merrick's. It is better food than fancy feast, and we really, really like it. Have you tried that yet?
Purrs,
Tommy
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 1:08pm PST 
Fancy Feast is an ok brand. It's not a really bad food but not a top of the line one either. I don't like Wellness either so don't feel bad. If all you will eat is Fancy Feast, that's ok smile Try other brands of food as well. Look for those that contain few or no by products and grains. Premium brands have good quality ingredients but some are a little expensive.
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 1:24pm PST 
Try more than one flavor of premium foods... which is easy if it comes in several size cans.I wasn't too fond of chicken Wellness at first, but I liked Turkey and Salmon, so meowmy got me that all the time. Then she kept buying smaller jars of chicken Wellness and kept trying. Eventually, I started eating that flavor too.
[notify]