GO!

update on drunk kitten syndrome

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Winnie

happy

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 11:49am PST 
Hi everyone,
thank you for all your support while winnie was having his little episode. As I reported he's doing fine and well but I have some new info to report. A few days after he was home I started giving him the same boiled chicken, rice and spinach. Well after about 24hrs I could tell he was going down hill again. He was quite clingy, sleeping a lot and his legs going wobbly again. I put him back on dried kitten food, he got better and then I swapped back to salmon, rice and peas and he's fine.kitty

so i don't know if it was the chicken or the spinach bu I'll stay off both for awhile.

hug
[notify]

Tommy

Beloved

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 12:13pm PST 
Oh Winnie!
Good to hear you are doing better! So sorry about the problems when you eat the chicken and spinach. Glad you improved right away for your mom.

Wishing you all our best, and hoping you continue to be well.
Purrs,
Tommy, Buster, Felix, and Lars
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 12:47pm PST 
Did he get checked for allergies? I hear the tests are quite expensive, but then you'd know for sure which one was giving him trouble.
[notify]