GO!

Weak meow sign of health problem?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 6:56pm PST 
momo is a very lazy, timid cat. she will play though, but is a very submissive cat. her sister is very vocal and is the queen of the house. the third cat is younger and very playful and doesn't really meow but squeaks.

momo has had a weak meow for the last couple of days, but other than that has not acted any different. she is still eating and drinking and being her lazy old self.

is the weak meow something to worry about?
there have been some forest fires a few hours away where the smell has reached our area and we've had the windows open. but other than that i can't think of anything as it has not affected the other cats.

thanks
[notify]

Ginngie~prec- ious angel

Got Milk?

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 7:12pm PST 
I don't know for sure, but I don't think that it is a sign of a health problem. At least I hope not, 'cause I have one. Unless of course I'm not happy, like when having to go to the vet, etc.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 7:40am PST 
thanx u now im not to concerned
[notify]

Bailey

Whole Lotta Love

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 1:10pm PST 
Some cats vocalize differently; we know all cats are different and special, right?smile My little sister Lucy talks and meows all the time, our folks call her the crybaby!laugh out loud But I am part ragdoll, and lots of raggies don't talk too much. I have a very soft, almost musical meow, and I am as healthy as a horse. (And almost as big as one, my Daddy always says)!!big laugh
Unless you have some other symptoms or seem ill in any way I wouldn't worry too much.
[notify]

Kioko

Meets world with- happiness.

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 3:22pm PST 
I don't think it's anything to worry about. I only like to meow if I want outside, other than that, I like silence. If you are concerned, you should talk to your vet, especially if you meowed much stronger before, just to be safe!kitty
[notify]