GO!

Need help with vet bills?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 7 of 12: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Maxwell Thomas (1993-1999)

I love mom!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '07 11:07am PST 
bump
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Thu Dec 27, '07 7:22pm PST 
big end of the year bump!
[notify]

Sammy

Who is mom- telling to "stop- it?"

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '07 4:25pm PST 
Ooooh thanks for the info! I'm diabetic and recently diagnosed with kidney failure. Mom keeps telling me I should be made of gold with everything that's happened lately. smile

This info will come in handy! Mom has been so worried about bills yet still tries to take me to the vet regularly to be tested and to pick up my IV fluids.
[notify]

Tiger Lily

Tiger Geiger- (purrs like- geiger counter)

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '08 9:31am PST 
I need help with paying a vet bill for Tiger Lily

http://www.catster.com/cats/697786

Her back left femur was completely severed by a dog attack.

I list the vet hospital for making a donation for her surgery.

Thank you for reading this!

Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
[notify]

Mickey- (Angel- Dreamboat- #22)

Bigger is better

Purred: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:11am PST 
Bump!
[notify]

Moki

I will- survive!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 20, '08 11:19am PST 
bump
[notify]

Annie R.I.P.

Ranals

Purred: Wed Feb 20, '08 1:42pm PST 
Any organizations here in Canada that can help with my bill? I was rescued my my mum 2 years ago after being returned by my previous owners to the shelter and after living on the streets for 2 years before that. I have, in the most simplistic terms, breast cancer. The bill is going to be over 1000 dollars just to remove the lump. My mum is racking her brains trying to figure out a way to pay this. If she puts it on her credit card, she will not be able to afford the payments.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many purrrs to you all out there who are trying to get better.
[notify]

Moki

I will- survive!!!

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 8:56am PST 
Hi Annie,

Have you heard of a website called Fundable? You can try raising some money on it but you will need a paypal account.

https://www.fundable.com

You can also try setting up a blog with a donations button and sharing your story with the world. (My mom is trying to raise money to cover my medical bills as well. ) If you need help setting up a blog, or want further suggestions, you can email me at questions@savemoki.com
[notify]

Princess- Pooter

I Love my Daddy

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '08 7:05am PST 
My Mom recently rescued a stray tom cat. She was staying with her mother, helping her out (due to her rough bout with CHF) and made friends, fed and provided a warm (outside) bed for him. When she got ready to come home, she made the decision to bring this boy home with her. The thought of leaving him there, with no one to look after him just broke her heart. He is currently staying in our backroom which is completely seperate from the rest of the house. He is going to need to be checked out for any contagious diseases and he also needs to be fixed. She is on a fixed disability income and can't afford to get this done. All of the listed orginations seem to make these type of procedures on the "can't assist" list. Does anyone know of any orginizations that will help pay for these ordinary procedures?
[notify]

Siouxie Sioux

I love you, I- love you, I love- you ....

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '08 8:06am PST 
bump kitty kitty thank you
[notify]

(Page 7 of 12: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12