GO!

Getting spayed today!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Lili

I'm a terror

Purred: Wed May 10, '06 8:04am PST 
Finaly Mom got the time to get me spayed! We had an hard time to have that done cauz the first time I escape the farm house and come back pregnant and the second time she had an apointment for Sammy and one for me later but Sam open the door where I was locked in and we had babies. Now I am the vet clinic and mom will pick me up tonight! I'm not that happy to get spayed but we won't have anymore babies. Hurray for me!!!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Wed May 10, '06 9:52am PST 
Good for you Lili. Us boys can act quickly when it comes to getting you girls pregnant. Well, not me, I am ummmm........fixed.

Congratulations. I hope you get lots of snuggles during your recovery.
[notify]

Kitty Mongoose

Bringing Back- Old Fashion Sass

Purred: Wed May 10, '06 10:43am PST 
Hey Lili, I just got spayed too. Yesterday in fact! I felt real lousy yesterday and today. But everyone says its for the best in the long run. Keep us updated. I am glad I'm not going through this alone!
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu May 11, '06 6:10am PST 
you will feel so much better and enjoy your life more... Bluie
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Thu May 11, '06 3:08pm PST 
Congratulations, Lili! You're a real, grown-up housecat now!! smile