GO!

feline cutaneous asthenia (FCA)

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Ruby Tuesday

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 3:13am PST 
Hi, I'm not sure if youre still interested in info, but I am a gorgeous black kitten living with FCA. I have super stretchy skin but I don't suffer from any wounds so my human-mommy decided to let me have a chance since she loves me so so much. I have one surviving brother who also has this disease in mild form and is happy and alive. Unfortunately I have one brother and one sister who had this disease in a severe form and had awful wounds all over; the brother (Leo) that had to be put to sleep had it really bad and his paw tore all the way open from catching a string frown My mom checks me for wounds but I'm fine. To help minimize the chance we will get booboos she cuts our front nails every 1-2 weeks. I hate it but its for my safety. How are you doing?
[notify]

Gus,- cutaneous- asthenia- kitty

Gus - Mr. Purrsonality

Purred: Fri May 21, '10 12:14am PST 
Ruby - would love to correspond. I am a 10-year old cutaneous asthenia kitty. I have a FB fan page under "Carolina Cats" and my e-mail is carocats@lycos.com
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 6:21am PST 
cutaneous asthenia ~my cat has this. Its stretchy skin disease. After many open wounds and two surgeries because of it we finally have removed the cat from his brother and its working. These cats need to be in a home where their are NO other animals. It also helps to have them de~clawed completely.
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 6:22am PST 
cutaneous asthenia ~my cat has this. Its stretchy skin disease. After many open wounds and two surgeries because of it we finally have removed the cat from his brother and its working. These cats need to be in a home where their are NO other animals. It also helps to have them de~clawed completely.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2