GO!

So bluuuue without other bluuuuees!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Elvis

TUUUUUUUUUNA!

Purred: Fri May 25, '07 12:38pm PST 
My name is Elvis and I am so lonely! I can't seem to find any other British Blues without some serious searching. How come the Russians get their own category and we don't?

I'd love some other Blue friends.
[notify]

Koko

Master of- hiding.

Purred: Wed May 30, '07 7:42am PST 
Hi there, check out my koko too smile
Shes 7months old and been with me for 4 months now.

What about you?
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 11:01am PST 
Hi, hallo...I'm here....we're here....me and my 'brother' Colin (very blue and very beautiful).....I am a strange thing.....a pedigree British Shorthair but with the recessive gene, so I have grown long hair.......but me and Colin are BRITISH SHORTHAIRS......I am writing to all the British Shorthair threads to try to get something going.....help me.....we ARE here.....we just need waking up.....soes that sound familiar with you? Colin is very slothful, but I'm not.......

Many kisses

Tambolina
[notify]

Starlight

Green- eyed- lady

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 7:05am PST 
hey Brits!
I am not a Blue Brit, more tiger striped xD
I am not a purebred brit either, but mom is pawsitive I have some in me. It may be hard to tel by my pics, but my face is kinda pushed in and my eyes are bighappy dance
Nice to meet everymew big grin

~Starlight
[notify]

Felix

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 3:11pm PST 
Hey!
I'm blue... and gorgeous according to my mum.
I have a little sister, but she is annoying and wants to play all day long. She is silver.

Bye
[notify]

Bella

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 3:15pm PST 
Hey! I'm Felix sista... I don't know what he is talking about!
I'm really friendly and playful..and definitely prettier that him!
He is a geriatric cat!
[notify]

Pookey

Pookety-Pook-Poo- k!

Purred: Fri Sep 5, '08 4:58pm PST 
I just arrived to my new family on the 16th last month!!! sorry my parents couldn't find this site before I arrived!!
[notify]

Rhonda

Edith Piaf is- back as a cat

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 9:12am PST 
Meowmy hasn't updated my pics so you won't necessarily see that I am a bone fide British blue short hair. There was some doubt as to what I was when I was little - even though I'm mostly blue. I have stripes (dark grey) and spots (ginger) as well you see. It's when meowmy spotted me running across the lawn that was the clincher. She said I looked like a little blue bulldog. Ha ha ha . You gotta laugh!
You can be my friend if you like?
[notify]

Oscar

Purred: Sat Oct 4, '08 5:06pm PST 
I'm a blue brit and will be coming to live with my new family on Monday, Oct. 6th.
I'm almost 3months old. I'm sorta nervous about the move but I'm pretty sure there will be treats at the end of the trip.
[notify]

Gracie

"everything here- belongs to- me..."

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 2:57am PST 
Hi, I'm Blue too, been at my family's for just over a year...
[notify]