GO!

Daddy says I am Bombay, Mommy disagrees.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Misha

Purred: Fri Dec 26, '08 10:25pm PST 
I am a black kitty as you can see. I have a white spot on my chest and tummy. Of course I have to wear this stupid sweater after my surgery.

Anyway, I have the personality of a Bombay. I am vocal. I always answer when mommy and Daddy talk to me and often I am insistant upon conversation. Not only do I talk but I am very expressive in my language. I almost speak English. I can almost say Mamma.

I fetch. I love to bring a ball to mommy so she will throw it. I pick it up in my mouth and run back to her all the while speaking eagerly about how exciting the game is. I always return my ball and other toys to my food bowl after playtime.

I am affectionate and intelligent.
My eyes are yellow, not quite copper but quite rounded. My fur is so shiny.

Mommy thinks I am an American Short hair but Daddy is convinced I am a Bombay or a mix.
Who is right?
[notify]

Spunky

Having lots of- Spunk is lots of- fun.

Purred: Wed Nov 25, '09 7:41am PST 
Daddy is right smile you look exactly like me.. except i dont have a white spot on my tummy
[notify]