GO!

Am I a Bombay too?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shadow

Purred: Wed Oct 8, '08 4:29pm PST 
Hi, I'm Shadow. My Owner found me for free at a local Strawberry Farm this May. I was only 6 weeks old when she took me home. I am very loving and have a very loud purr. You can hear it through doors. I also have a wide range of meows and I am not afraid to use them.

I love to play with anything that I can get my paws on. Plastic bottle caps and my tiny blue soccer ball are my favorite things to play with. I also try to get my Owner to play at night but for some reason all she wants to do is sleep. I am trying to be patient with her since I have a feeling I am the first cat she has ever owned.

I am not really sure what breed I am. The vet told me I was just an American Short hair but my Owner has been looking up cat breeds and she thinks I might be a Bombay. Does anyone know if I am or not?
[notify]