GO!

so i just got a bengal...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

LepoardStar Genie

little weirdo!

Purred: Sat Sep 26, '09 9:48am PST 
are they suppose to be so gassy? also, she drinks alot of water. i hear that bengals love water, but i just want to make sure she isnt drinking too much. any tips on grooming them? do they do better on any special type of food?
[notify]

Kiki

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 10:28am PST 
One of my Bengal kitties was gassy as a kitten, but has grown out of that. I feed them Iams regular and The Good Life Recipe (they really like the latter). They are really good about grooming themselves (and each other), but a brushing once in a while won't hurt!
[notify]

Hobbes

lotsa leopard- love

Purred: Thu Nov 12, '09 4:35pm PST 
Hi there...we don't know about the gassy thing, we do like a high protein diet, however and fillers could make you gassy...not sure about that but regarding water, well - we drink a TON of it. Mommy has to leave the bathroom faucet lightly running for a few minutes each day in order for us to get our fill. If we don't get it, we jump in the bathtub and scream until someone comes running...ha ha...that's a Bengal for you! Hope this helps
[notify]

Midge

Licensed to- Snuggle

Purred: Tue Dec 15, '09 11:21am PST 
I am a little gassy, too... teee heee wink
[notify]

Nimbus

The Silver- Bullet!

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '09 3:04am PST 
I pass gas when mum plays with me! MOL!
[notify]