GO!

Marbled or spotted!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kamia

Purred: Mon May 19, '08 10:31am PST 
Hi all, I'm semi-new to catster.. I have not yet gotten my bengal kitten because she's only 24 days old. I was just curious on who here has a marbled bengal, and who has a spotted! And if you have a preference.. I absolutely adore both, but fell in love with little Kamia's dark pattern. smile
[notify]

Sylvester

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:02pm PST 
I havent got my bengal kitten either they will be born in 23 days. But i am getting marble bengal since i just love the patterns on the marbles even though rosetted bengals are just as gorgeous.
[notify]

Thor

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 9:37am PST 
For us, “Marbled or Spotted” looks did not matter. We needed a special family member that would not make me SNEEZE.

Thor is a Seal Sepia Spotted Tabby Bengal, aka “Spotted Snow Leopard” and i’m NOT Allergic to him... but i am extremely allergic to cats.

He was the last in his litter, not perfectly marked, not “reserved”.

Thor is by far our BEST buddy ever.

ENJOY your Kittens! Thor's birthday is April 21, OMG he has grown quickly.

Edited by author Thu Apr 9, '09 9:48am PST

[notify]

Sylvester

Purred: Fri Apr 10, '09 12:17am PST 
Yeah both rosetted and marble are gorgeous for me the marble just knocked my socks off specially the female we are getting my kitten from.

Well thor is a very gorgeous boy i love the picture with his head in the blue bucket.
[notify]

Plenty- O'Toole

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 12:34pm PST 
I have two spotted bengals! I love the marbles too as there are some fantastic patterns but the spots just win me over. If my husband would let me have as many cats as I wanted I would have one of each pattern and color! I have recently been looking at the snows too. Their blue eyes and then aqua eyes are just gorgeous.
[notify]

Little Lady

Purred: Tue May 12, '09 8:16pm PST 
I have to say spotted now my new girl is a spotted bengal and i already love her to bits and pieces.
[notify]

Jambi

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 7:14am PST 
We're new to catster too, Hi everybody!! I am a sucker for the spots, but the marbles are so beautiful. The way I see it with the marbles is, they're like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get. Its so cool to watch those patterns develop and open up. If my husband and finances allowed I'd have one in every color too. I love them all
[notify]

Missy

outside is where- i belong!

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 7:00am PST 
hello, i know i`m not a bengal but i have a bengal i just haven`t added her yet,anyway i think my bengal meleka is spotted {shes was a feral cat that we got so we don`t know for sure but we think she has some bengal in her} she`s adorble!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Missy

outside is where- i belong!

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 7:00am PST 
but other bengals are cute too

Edited by author Mon Jun 29, '09 7:02am PST

[notify]

Meleka

guess who...

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 6:24pm PST 
hello, i am Missy sister a spotted bengal mix
[notify]