GO!

Arguing & Chasing

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Spike-R.I.P

Meow

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 2:39am PST 
yes we asked all around please rember we do live in england and things are a little diffrent aparently we don't have any sprays like that which is a shame
[notify]

Peggy

Princess

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 6:13am PST 
This is what I got. I actually wound up getting two because I have a duplex so I figured one upstairs and one downstairs would be good.

[notify]

Peggy

Princess

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 6:15am PST 
Okay, let's try this again. For some reason the post button has disappeared.

Feliway
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 10:39am PST 
Spike, the website I posted before is for a business in the UK and they do deliver to England. I used Google and found several similar businesses that are either in England or that deliver in England, so it is possible to get Feliway there. It may be hard to find in shops. That's the case in the US, too. As I recall, even our good friend Peggy had trouble finding it in New York, where they supposedly have everything.
[notify]

Spike-R.I.P

Meow

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 12:31pm PST 
Ok thankyou it's a little pricey so I will have to wait till i get my next slot of money as for other news there's no diffrence but spike's found my new neighbors kitten and after 3 days of bullying him turk ( the kitten ) follows spike around like a dog to it's master so spike's staying out of trouble with amber who now seems to find it safer sleeping under my pc chair while i'm in it and in my cuboard when i'm not on the chair
[notify]

Sydney

Tri colored- kitty

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 9:55pm PST 
*nudge*
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2