GO!

Woooof, We Got Jumped by a CAT

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Kashi

Purred: Sun Jun 29, '14 5:32pm PST 
I would've thought it was a bad dream if I hadn't had the scratches the next morning. I was walking Sophie late night. Because of her crazy behavior around other animals we walk where we can hopefully be alone. She has killed several cats so I keep her leash short near houses, parked cars, bushes. We walked past a driveway and she pulled slightly and I pulled her back. Out hopped a huge ball of gray black spitting fluff.
I pulled Sophie back hard and IT FOLLOWED US. After a couple long seconds Hell Kitty lost interest.
I got Sophie home right away and checked for scratches. The only thing majorly scratched was my leg. I saved your life you stupid cat thanks a lot!
[notify]