GO!

no sleep for you

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Bear

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 3:21pm PST 
so our cat bear has been coming into our room at 6 am to meow and stomp around on us getting up and playing with him doesnt work he gets bored after 5 mins of playing he doesnt want to snuggle he just lays and gets back up again i used to get up and feed him and go back to bed that was only a short fix now he comes in meows in our faces my b/f has had it with bear he doesnt get any sleep but he says the cats just being a jerk lol but its not his fault. bear has a clean bill of health he has a little cat anxity at night he can just push the door open when its shut or he justs meows outside the door. i played with bear an hour before bed time take him for a walk we live in a condo and put some food out before bed. i went to the store and picked up Whisker City™ Calm Down™ for his sister leela who can get really grumpy at times. ive started to do a whole new bed time with bear walk,play,snuggl, food and then i we go to bed. last night we got to sleep but bear came in at 6 am and he just layed on the bed. who ever says cats are easyer then dogs must be a tad nuts. does anyone have an other tips we can try and bear isnt a big fan of toys with bells or feathers, he got into my craft box and stole my pipe cleaners cat on moon
[notify]