GO!

baby popping in flower boxes

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Purred: Wed Apr 10, '13 2:42pm PST 
baby has started pooping in our flower boxes she has never done until 2 weeks ago we keep her litter box outside now because she likes on the bolcony when we catch her doing it we yell aT HER TO GET OUT SHE HATES BEING YELLED AT SHE CRIES FOR ABOLT 5 MI8NUTES IS IT OKAY TO GIVE HER LIGHT SPANK SHE HAS ALSO BEEN GETTING INTO THE GARBAGE CAN
[notify]

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 4:42pm PST 
dont worry we are not abusing her we love her very much we rarely yell at her we are not abusers i have a feeling that is why im not getting any responseses she doent do it all the time we moved the litter box inside again and she used right away she is starting to let me know what kind of cat food she prefers she likes beef flavor the best she not very much for chicken or fish she likes premovera the best today im trying nine lives i fedd her every 2 hrs now i dont give her very much
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Apr 15, '13 9:49am PST 
Please don't yell or spank. That only teaches fear. Your kitty is doing what come naturally and if you punish her for it, she may stop using any kind of box. Cover the soil in the flower boxes with sharp-edged gravel. That should discourage her from going in there.
[notify]