GO!

Optibalance tinctures have helped our cats

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Purred: Thu Mar 7, '13 11:43am PST 
I wanted to post a testimonial about OptiBalancePet Formulas, which are natural tinctures developed by a friend of mine for pets.

We have two cats, a black-and-white who is very needy and easily stressed and acts out with peeing and pooping when he's super stressed, and a Chausie who is super smart but can be very aggressive (downright violent at unpredictable times).

I tried the Agression formula on the Chausie and the Stress and Trauma formula for the b;ack and white, and gave them two drops a day for three weeks (the Chausie liked the Aggression one so much he eagerly licked it off the spoon).

I definitely saw a change in both of them, and they've been pretty mellow and behaved since then (it's been a month since I stopped).

I also have Separation formula for when we have to travel for a week later this year, but we still have most of the other formulas left, so I think it's a great value. I recommend OptiBalancePet highly!

Here's the URL:
http://optibalancepet.com/
[notify]