GO!

Aggression towards other kitties

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Slyvy

I will rule the- world right- after a nap

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '13 11:03am PST 
Mommy is thinking about getting a second cat but she's really worried about it. I had a sister for a while, before Mommy left the Mean Man and I hated my sister. I'd hiss and swat constantly! The poor dear was never allowed to leave the guest bedroom.

To this day I hate sharing space. It's so bad that when a stray kitty goes on the back porch, I bristle and yowl Mommy has to put the food for him out of sight.

She's tried the feliway and various calming essences but nothing seems to work. Whenever I see a cat, I get possessive!

Mommy wants to bring a stray home to love and give me a companion so I'm not so clingy but she's worried. She thinks that maybe I'll never get another kitty a chance and bully him.
[notify]