GO!

im not using the hairall stuff anymore

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:34pm PST 
i quit using that stuff on her but she is still throwing up she is only getting cat food and when she does eat it she throws every couple of weeks the food seems to undigested shouild i take her in to the vet when she cleans her she gags when she drinks wazter she sometimes ghas trouple swolling it kitty she seens pretty healthy other wise
[notify]

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:39pm PST 
Hey...yes i would take her to the vet...she could have a digestive problem...my cat throws up hairballs but not that often...can she keep wet food down?
[notify]

Ramsey

Ramsey - The Bedroom Cat- Burglar

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:53pm PST 
It's only every couple of weeks? How long do the bouts of vomiting last? Just once or does it last a day or 2 when it happens? What you have described might mean a vet visit is in order to make sure nothing is going on with the cat. Does everything else seem normal?
[notify]

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 8:06pm PST 
Thats not not bad...every couple of weeks... mine does it maybe once every few months...unless she has the runs and is cleaning herself alot after...then she does it more...but i brush her often so that helps she is aso on purina one hairball and weight control. have you tried purina one...i asked my vet about it...and she says its very good...can you brush your cat?
[notify]