GO!

I miss you too!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sun Apr 1, '12 8:43pm PST 
Too needy? Is there ever such a thing? I guess this human didn't understand the rules.
It takes time to train them properly, some of them.
And 'just a cat'?
Shall we say the human involved was 'just a human?'

Speciesalism. What else can a cat say?

hummmph!
[notify]

Wallace - My Little- Angel

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '12 12:19pm PST 
I agree, Natalie. A cat is never "just a cat" and if one sees them that way, that person probably needn't own one.
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '12 10:30pm PST 
It looks like Poof Kitty's purrson removed his page, so we're going to close this thread.

Catster HQ

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '12 10:31pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2