GO!

Cant wont stop peeing on everything.

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '12 9:46am PST 
We have took him to the vet and they said nothing is wrong. the past week we have started to lock him up in a big cage at night with a litter box and he will use it but then when we let him out he pees on the stove,counter,table,ect. He will poop in the litter box and always has. he is 2 and is neutered. we have tried putting vinegar in a bowl to keep him away and he peed in the bowl. he is full out peeing and not spraying. He has two litter boxes. We play with him all the time. My boyfriend is attached by the hip with this cat so i dont want to see him go. please help.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 2:14pm PST 
Has there been some new changes for you? Sometimes that can cause this issue. Has the vet ruled out any urinary issues? I also wanted to bump this up for more help.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 5:02pm PST 
If there's nothing medically wrong, then maybe your cat is trying to tell you that he doesn't like the litter box or something. There's a bunch of tips here of a cat's view of a litter box and solutions to common problems: http://catinfo.org/?link=litterbox

Try Cat Attract litter, too. That usually works to retrain a cat to use the litter box. You can find it at PetSmart and other pet stores.

Edited by author Fri Feb 3, '12 5:03pm PST

[notify]