GO!

Neutered cat spraying.

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '12 2:01pm PST 
My male cat has been neutered for over 4 years and just started spraying. He does have a uti and is being treated. My question is, if he's neutered (his testicles were removed) why does the spray smell?
[notify]

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '12 2:02pm PST 
My male cat has been neutered for over 4 years and just started spraying. He does have a uti and is being treated. My question is, if he's neutered (his testicles were removed) why does the spray smell?
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '12 10:45am PST 
It is still pee, and well, pee smells. I have this issue with Tigger once in a while. He gets angry at the stray cats outside. Make sure that there is not a health issue going on either. I use Nature's Miracle spray & it takes the smell & mark out.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2