GO!

I forget i'm not boss

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu Oct 6, '05 6:42pm PST 
Hi Sadie! First, I think all of these kitties have great advice. My mommy just says "no" sternly to get me to stop doing what I'm doing. Even if I'm just getting ready to do something and she sees what I'm about to do, she will say "No" in that certain tone and I'll know what it means. The only way I learned what it meant was because mommy was consistent and only used that tone when I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do. And when she says it, I back off right away.
[notify]

Xavier

I am carnivore,- hear me meow

Purred: Sun Oct 16, '05 11:30am PST 
When I was a frisky kitten, my mom had a can filled with coins and when she shook it, it made a loud annoying noise. When I was being fresh, she'd give the can a little shake and I hated the noise so much I stopped doing those things she didn't like.

She also would trim my nails, which I hated! How embarassing for me!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2