GO!

I Knock Everything Over

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Jul 31, '05 3:50pm PST 
I knock Everything over. My mommy cant figure out how to make me stop. Soon it will result in the death of the parrakeet Newton, which I 've knocked off before 3 times, or the betta fish Mike, which Ive knocked off twice. We tried the spray bottle I like it to much. Any help would be greatly apppreciated! THANX
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '05 7:17pm PST 
My Mom said years ago she realized you can't have birds and cats in the same house. It just doesn't work. The bird and fish will have to be in another room, behind a closed door or there will be a "CATastrophy". Don't know of anything else that can be done because no matter how high up you put that bird, Cheyanne will be a cat and get to it.