GO!

Are you obedient?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '05 2:06pm PST 
Are you?
[notify]

Little Ma Ma

Spoiled rotten? - No, I'm spoiled- sweet!

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '05 2:52pm PST 
I'm crazy obediant. Mom even tought me to do tricks! I can sit, shake, shake with the other paw, shake with both paws, and stand up on two legs when she tells me to. I like to do them because I get lots and lots of attention and lubs after I do them. Oh, Mom also tought me to sit and wait for her to pour my food before I start to eat. I'm also good with "no". Given, that one took even more time than the tricks to teach me, hehe.
[notify]

Aragorn

Mommy's Handsome- Boy

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '05 8:02pm PST 
I know to run from the squirt bottle. Does that count?
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 9:35am PST 
I come when Mom calls me and I run to the kitchen when Mom says, "come on!" ("Come on" is human for "let's go to the kitchen and feed the cats".) I know other words too like "hungry" and "food" and "breakfast" and "let's go" and "balcony". I kiss Mom when she asks me to and give head butts too.

I think that's it, but I've trained Mom to do lots of things. Her most recent trick is to turn on the bathroom sink whenever I want a drink.
[notify]

Keroberos

I'm not short!- ¬_¬

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 10:18am PST 
My sister, brother and I can give kisses! Chance knows where not to jump... I can't jump that high... Botan and Excel aways do what they aren't supposed to do.
[notify]

Honey- (9/05/2005)

I am the- tail-less kitty- of cutness

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 3:16pm PST 
I'm pretty obedient! I'll come when my name is called... unless I'm within a few feet of who is calling me... then I give them a look that says "I'm right here silly!"

I always come to get brushed.

Mommy use to have me to the point where I'd sit for a treat, but we haven't done that for awhile!

Honey
[notify]

Spike-R.I.P

Meow

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 4:34pm PST 
I'm dog obediant I sit,stay,leave the treat/food,grab,get on & off things,raise my paw,show my manners ( putting two paws on the edge of a chair ),lay flat(down),walk backwards between my mummy's legs ( though she has to guide me sometimes ), come when i'm called and more I can't think off all on command with handsignals alot but I know to go outside to the toilet not indoors though I haven't learnt not to chase every cat or dog I see or not to steal out of the rubbish bins.
[notify]

Landon- Dakota

MROW!

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 6:38pm PST 
To an extent. I know what not to do (i.e. scratch mom and dad's new leather couch) and listen if they tell me not to do something, but, I'm definitely not into learning tricks. I like to be the boss, still.
[notify]

Ben *IN- LOVING- MEMORY*

...if you had a- friend like Ben.

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 6:38pm PST 
I was so obedient. I'd play catch with my owners and I knew to sit, stay, come inside, go outside. I was very trainable -- my owners always said I was more like a dog!
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2.

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '05 8:25pm PST 
Since the cat mother has very few rules, we do what we want.

So I guess thats "obedient."
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2