GO!

Smart Kitty? ! ? ! ?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

R.I.P~- Snickers!~&h- earts;

~♥Gone But- Still Here In- owr Heart

Purred: Tue May 2, '06 6:56am PST 
Snickers mommy talking: I keep most of Snicks toys in my room mostly her Pom-Poms becuse she has over 200 and she puts them all over the house and I have to go and find them all the time! ( I dont mind ) Any way Wean ever I go upstairs Snickers fallows me into my bedroom ( I let her ) And then i leav and she stays and play by her self for around a ower. This is the funny part, with the pom-poms I dont let her take them out of the room so tis is what she dose, Wean I go down stars she pokes one out under my door! So that wean I let her out to play out of the room she can just go and get the toy! And now i'v been finding ...... POM-POMS hidden around the house! I dont mind but I was wondering if you have eny cats that know how to get away with bing " Bad Kittys! "
[notify]

Ginger Cat

Ginger with- plenty of snap

Purred: Tue May 2, '06 7:20am PST 
I get away with being a naughty kitty by playing with my human friend/daddy. He lets me get away with anything because I'm so cute! Also, I am very sneeky. When I'm not supposed to do something, and I get caught doing it, I quickly flop onto my back and start cleaning myself like I wasn't doing a thing. Works every time... smile

Purrs and pounces, Ginger Cat
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Tue May 2, '06 10:57pm PST 
I get away with things by getting my brother to do my dirty work. Then if we get caught I give a look as to say " I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen to me"
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed May 3, '06 3:48pm PST 
yes, I do, I hide my toys all over the place and if she moves them on me, I drag them back where I want them.. Bluie
[notify]