GO!

Licking my housebuddy's face

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
♥Willi- e♥

Boycott Iams!

Purred: Sat Apr 22, '06 8:15am PST 
I lick too! Mommy used to have a dog that hogged all of the attention! And I noticed he licked alot so I figured if I saterted I'd get more effectionet too. But mommy doesn't actually mind, she thinks it's sweet.
[notify]

Eithne

If I see it - it's Mine!

Purred: Sat Apr 22, '06 10:33am PST 
I definitely like the salt. I always wake Mommy up by licking her eyelids. Of course, her hands always taste good too.

On the other hand, Mommy does such a bad job of grooming, I'm always seeing dust or something in her hair so every night while she's on the computer or watching tv I lay behind her and groom her hair. Or when she's in bed, I work on her eyebrows.

I'm such a clean freak!
[notify]

Nemo (until- we meet- again)

What\'s for- dinner

Purred: Mon Apr 24, '06 11:47am PST 
Arthur,

Mike usually doesn’t wear aftershave or anything like that. I don’t know if that’s going to make any difference, though. Sometimes I lick Susie even when she has those stinky thing called lotion on her face.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2