GO!

Clicker training

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

R.I.P. Mr.- Snuggles xx

Stop Brushing- Me!!!

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 7:16pm PST 
Do any of you use the clicker training? Mum saw some clickers that come with a book? What do you think?
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 8:28pm PST 
mommy tried clicker training with me. We got as far as clicker means a treat and I can sit. Then we both gave up. She says she's going to start with the clicker again in a few weeks.
[notify]

R.I.P. Mr.- Snuggles xx

Stop Brushing- Me!!!

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 9:59pm PST 
Did you like it?
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 11:00am PST 
Mom uses clicker training with me. She also uses treats. She says it helps a lot and gets my attention.. she started with me at a kitten (and I was the most craziest thing in the world) and that helped a lot. She plans to do it with Buddy, too, in hopes it may settle him down a little.
[notify]

Madison

Boogie mat

Purred: Wed Apr 19, '06 7:31pm PST 
Yeah, Mommie also does Clicker Training. It may seem confusing at first. We they seem to get it later on.
[notify]