GO!

Suffocate under the covers?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Fang

Mistress of- Chaos

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 5:08am PST 
Fang has decided that it is much more comfortable and warm and dark and cozy under the covers than on top of them. She has started tunneling deep under the covers and curling up to go to sleep. I am worried about her suffocating under there. Is that a real possibility?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 9:45am PST 
I sleep under the covers all the time in the colder months. I wouldn't worry too much.
[notify]

Jack♥- (1994-2012)

There's no place- like home

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 10:55am PST 
My Daddy says not to worry. Cats are smarter than that. Now, if you have a large dog too, or many other cats like we do, they might "dogpile" on top, which could be a problem...
[notify]

Fang

Mistress of- Chaos

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 4:42pm PST 
Just to make sure -- are you kitties sleeping under a single light porous cover or a heavy pile of covers?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 5:14pm PST 
I sleep under a sheet and a blanket. Sometimes there is the extra layer of mom's robe. When I get to hot I drag myself out.
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 6:20pm PST 
I'm 12 1/2 and I've been sleeping under the covers all my life! A lot of times, there's a sheet, a blanket and a quilt on top of me. I crawl out if it starts to get uncomfortable, like I need fresh air or I'm too hot or if mommy starts squishing me. smile

Lexington

Lexi-love

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 7:25pm PST 
I sleep under the covers too. Plastered up against Warm's side.
[notify]

Little Meow

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 8:21pm PST 
I sleep under the covers all the time, and the covers are a thick down blanket. I don't suffocate, it's warm and cozy.
[notify]

Fang

Mistress of- Chaos

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 2:27pm PST 
Thanks very much!
[notify]

Jordan

Devilish- Darling!

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 6:55pm PST 
I always sleep in the big bed with me mum and she have a million blankies on when it cold, I sleep right down the bottom cause its warmer down there. I hardly ever sleep without blankets on me as its just too cold with my think coat. Your just an average cat who adores the warmth like us all. smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2