GO!

Digging to China in the litterbox

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Ebony

As Mad As A Cut- Snake

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 4:26pm PST 
Yep! Love it! I'm an indoors kitty so I enjoy the prospect of possibly finding some hidden escape hatch to the outside world under all that litter. And it gives Dad something to do... you know, cleaning up all the bits that I kick out and then track all over the carpet. Dads LOVE cleaning up! Have you noticed?
[notify]

Mr. Boots

Mr. Purr - I'm Purrfect

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 10:14pm PST 
I am a digger too. Sometimes when I have been in the bathroom and mom has heard the digging going on for 5 min or so she will come in and tell me that is enough!
[notify]

Molly

That's my bed!

Purred: Sun Apr 30, '06 4:02am PST 
My mom told me I was a freak for spending 5 minutes digging after taking care of my business. I have drug her clothes from another room into the litterbox to cover my poo so she's probably right about me being a freak.
[notify]

Mr. Boots

Mr. Purr - I'm Purrfect

Purred: Sun Apr 30, '06 8:59pm PST 
I do that with the towels that are left in the bathroom.
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Apr 30, '06 9:07pm PST 
MOL Mr. Boots! I do that to the bathroom towels too! smile

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3