GO!

Computer cords and kitties?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Bandido

the geek cat XD

Purred: Wed Nov 9, '05 1:42pm PST 
well here we go again, I just learned my lesson the hard way, even dad and mommy laugh because I did the thing I was told not to... I was secretly chewing one power cord in the living room, slowly enjoying it like a prize, they get mad with me and even disconected it to avoid me any harm, but when it was unplugged I didnt play with it at all. I love to play with it specially when they r watching the tv or listening music... anyway a few days ago the were about to recieve another fellows in the house and they put some music and plugged the cord... and I was so happy and went with it to chew my prize, but I chew it to hard that a little spark come out and I meow so loud that daddy and mommy come to the rescue.. I was angry with the cable... he hissed me back! mommy told me that was dangerous and checked me up a lot to see if I was hurt... but I wasnt... Daddy laugh and say that for the expression on my face I will no t chew that cable again... and its true, they replace with other cord and I dont get near.. the hissing and the flashy thing scared me away... now I go back to the movile phone chargers cords... but now they dont leave anything to me.... frown oh well that was because I was so curious... me bad
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2