GO!

Water-tower woes

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Bob ♥- Angel DB- #33b

All You Need Is- Love

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '05 11:50pm PST 
Mom got it at Petsmart. She looked at Petsmart.com for you and there is a Petmate Fresh Flow one for $19.99. That seems like the starting point as far as price goes, they go up from there. Let me tell you, you and she won't be sorry! You won't ever want to go back to a regular waterer again smile Plus, they are not hard to clean either.
[notify]

Peggy

Princess

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '05 8:35am PST 
I would suggest the Catit. My mommy just got it for us after our drinkwell fountain went on the fritz. The Catit is impossible to tip over not only because of its weight but also because of its design. Now I know you mentioned that this is your 3rd but it might be worth some consideration.

Here it is:

Catit
[notify]

Peggy

Princess

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '05 8:38am PST 
For some reason the link isn't working. If you go to PetSmart.com and click on cat, then on Feeders & Bowls, then Automatic you can find it. If not just type in Catit in the search field.
[notify]

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '05 4:41pm PST 
Thank you Catsters! This helps mom and I out a lot! We have tried a bowl before, but I have a knack for using my paw and flipping it over. Mom's a bit afraid to try a ceramic one because she's afraid it'll break. Mom really likes the idea of the fountain since it circulates the water, and I won't drink mine if it has yuckies in it. She's planning on going out to the PetsMart this week, so she's going to check on prices and availability. I'll let you all know what we decide to go with!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2