GO!

I love chewing on plastic bags!!!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4  
Bunni the- Wunder Cat

ME! ME! ME!

Purred: Wed Mar 8, '06 6:47pm PST 
I lick the grocery bags too. Mom is relieved I'm not alone, but still doesn't like it.

I have a thing for phone cords too. Mom cut the ends off a curly one just for me, but I loooove the gray one in her laptop bag. It's such a dirty habit, it drives mom nuts.
[notify]

Stony

Squirrel- Eliminator- Wonder Kitty

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '06 6:25pm PST 
Wow, you mean there are other cats like me? I love plastic bags, especially trash bags! Mommy always yells at me to stop it and takes it away. We cats have no fun!
[notify]

Frodo- Baggins

"So many places- to barf, so- little time"

Purred: Sun Apr 2, '06 8:39am PST 
I LOVE those big black Glad Force-Flex trash bags! My mommy keeps taking them away from me. She says I need a 12 step group, Plastic Bags Anonymous!
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sun Apr 2, '06 12:07pm PST 
my mommsie has a tantrum if I chew on anything plastic, her gets up in a huff,you want to die you silly kitty, no plastic bags.. but I love to crawl inside them...... Bluie
[notify]

Henrietta

Queen Weeble.

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 10:17am PST 
I love to chew on ANYTHING plastic!

bags, my person's computer cord (she gets REALLY mad when I do that!), the corner of the printer, the liner of my litter pan... anything!

I'm trying to learn to take out my chewing urges on rawhide bones (ALMOST like the ones they make for dogs, but better!)
[notify]

Stain

Embrace the- Stain!

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 11:14am PST 
I admit, I too chew and lick plastic bags...I also like to hide in them. I don't know why I do it, it's an impulse I suppose. Mommy does her best to hide them...but I can still find them.
[notify]

Stain

Embrace the- Stain!

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 11:14am PST 
I admit, I too chew and lick plastic bags...I also like to hide in them. I don't know why I do it, it's an impulse I suppose. Mommy does her best to hide them...but I can still find them.
[notify]

Ebony

As Mad As A Cut- Snake

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 4:13pm PST 
Yay! Plastic bags rule! I love eating them, hiding in them, wearing them as a superhero cape, sliding on floors with them... everything about them! Except for the disapproval that appear's on my Dad's face when he cleans out my litter box and discovers that half my meals must have been small twists of plastic grocery bags. He hides them now... but he just got satin sheets! Yay! Satin rules!
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4