GO!

Bobtail Poop Problem

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Thu Nov 14, '13 1:39pm PST 
Hello. I have several bobtails but 2 of them have a serious poop problem. They just kinda splatter when ever they want - sorta like a gas explosion. They have been on every wormer known to man kind and test negative for worms. Two vets have told me its due to their inner bone tail structure. I am closest to these two bobtails - they are about 3 years old. I am feeding them Friskies and cooked chicken and like shredded cheeses, they say it might slow it down. I am open to any advice or ideas. I love them both dearly but its getting to get crazy constantly whipping up after them. I know they can't help it. Thank you in advance.
[notify]