GO!

2 Free Bengal Kittens need a home- San Diego, CA

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Thyda

Tito's Shadow.

Purred: Mon Dec 4, '06 5:20pm PST 
Oh my goodness you are so beautiful, but we can' have anymore frown
I am sure someone will scoop you up, and love you.
[notify]

♫Lucy&- #9835;- 1998-2012

Don't bother- me, I'm- sleeping

Purred: Mon Dec 4, '06 7:37pm PST 
A year ago, Iwould've, and a year from now, I will. Not now though. Hope they find good homes soon.
[notify]

Matilda

Did you say- Cream Cheese?!?

Purred: Wed Dec 6, '06 10:19am PST 
I love Bengals. Wish I could take them. But PLEASE charge a nominal fee for them. I would hate to see someone get them who had bad intentions for them. You can donate the money to an animal rescue if you feel funny taking it.
[notify]

Diesel

PURRRRRRRRRR....

Purred: Fri Dec 8, '06 9:03am PST 
Hi Desire's mom, I was wondering if the kittens have found homes yet? We're purring for you, I know how hard it can be to lose a pet and we're hoping these babies find their purrfect home(s) soon.
[notify]

sunny

Purred: Mon Dec 11, '06 10:36pm PST 
hi im san, and u was wondering if your kittens were still available, and if you had anymore pictures of them. ive been looking to adopt bengal kittens for a long time. im in San Diego. oh and also do the kittens have thier shots?
[notify]

Toaster- Strudel

Fuzzy girl

Purred: Tue Dec 12, '06 7:32pm PST 
Wow, Sunny that is great did you send a pmail to their family. It looks like they have not checked this thread again. Keep us posted I want everyone to find their happy ending.
[notify]

Sakura

Is it dinner- time?

Purred: Sat Dec 16, '06 11:09pm PST 
How beautiful. If I lived closer I'd take them in a heartbeat. Good luck finding them homes. smile
[notify]

Apricot

The Pretty- Princess~

Purred: Fri Dec 22, '06 4:55pm PST 
Aww, I wish I could. I love Bengals. I think they're SO pretty.
[notify]

Sa

The Serenity- Prayer

Purred: Wed Jan 3, '07 4:01pm PST 
Oh my, what a deal, free Bengals? Did they find homes yet? I am sure they won't last long. If you put a link to your catster page on Craig's list you will find homes for them right away. Kijiji is good too.
[notify]

Sa

The Serenity- Prayer

Purred: Wed Jan 3, '07 4:01pm PST 
Oh my, what a deal, free Bengals? Did they find homes yet? I am sure they won't last long. If you put a link to your catster page on Craig's list you will find homes for them right away. Kijiji is good too.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2