Age: 5 Years Sex: Male Weight: 14 lbs.
"Where does this woman get these hats?!"
"Yeah, this spiteful Santa is going to leave you a present alright. I'm harfing a hairball in your shoe!"
"Who do ya got to kill to get some peace around here!?"
"I am a HIGHLANDER!!!!!!"
"If you didn't buy premium brand food, I would be so out of here!"
"Check out my fluffy rumpy tail!"
"A BONNET??!!!!! I hope you realize I will get you in your sleep, lady!!!!"
"Surely, you dont expect ME to come to you because of that pathetic "Kitty Kitty Kitty" thing you do."
"You work my last nerve, lady!" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Hemingway
Hemingway, Curly Fries, Hemi, Hemmie-roid, Puffy Butt, Pest, Tyrant, Good Kitty
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
November 10th 2008
His little spider ring, watching Westerns on TV, and playing with beer bottle caps and other trinkets he steals
Having someone touch his stomach!
anything he can carry in his mouth. He is a little thief like his brother Billy!
Favorite Nap Spot:
On someone's head. On any pillow. On the back of the couch watching TV.
He is too young to figure out his skills yet. Right now it is just being cute.
I saw him advertised by a local breeder who could not keep him because she had asthma aggravated by his long hair. When I saw the picture of him, I thought at first he was a pixie bob like Billy because of his bobtailed and polydactyl feet. He turned out to be a Highland Lynx .
She loved him very much and wanted to get him a good home. We talked for a hour the night I picked him up, and I think she thought we would make a good family for him, so she let him come be part of our loving, cat friendly home! He will be very spoiled at our house! He is now called Hemingway or Hemi. He is like a Hemi engine, full of power and energy! He has pretty much taken over our house and everyone gives him his way except Billy who just ignores him. He pretends to be a big tough guy but when it comes to bedtime he wants to lay on his satin pillow on the bed by momma and purr and be petted. He seems to love his new life with us.
Hemi has won several ribbons and is a beatiful , unusual cat. His former owner urged me to keep showing him, but I don't think I have it in my to be a "pagaent mom". I would be so livid if someone said anything negative about my baby. If they didn't give him a blue ribbon, I might slug them! He fits in amazingly well with my other cats and plays with his new sister EJ and sleeps on top of Fulmer as if Fulmer were a big memory foam matress with a furry cover! Everyone who sees him falls in love with this cat! He loves to go riding in the car to visit people and he really laps up the attention when we get there!
9 of 9
Why be Normal?
I've Been On Catster Since:
|February 18th 2008
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2631 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
June 10th 2009 6:20 am
[ View A Comments (1) ]
1. Always look beautiful....even if you dont feel like it...fake it......beauty is everything...a mirror is your best friend because it can always cheer you up! ..from Jezzy
2. Never pass up a chance to eat....you might feel peckish later and then you will wish you had had that 17th pig in a blanket......from Fulmer
3. Weave in and out of your human's legs when they are carrying something heavy....like groceries. They love the attention! It makes walking difficult for them, but it shows your support! from EJ
4. Become a momma's boy! You will never regret allying yourself with the female in the household.....they are the true rulers of any situation.......I'm not sure why.......perhaps it is their ability to manipulate any situation by a mere glance, sweet talk, pouting, coniving, or turning into blood thirsty harpies at will.....yes, actually female humans are very like cats, Hemi......you can never go wrong being a momma's boy! from Billy
5. Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize! And Real men are not afraid to wear PINK! From Godpoppa Emporer Francis Albert Sinatracat!
See all diary entries for Hemingway |