|Home:Chicago, IL ||[I have a diary!] |
Today is my Birthday!
Leave a treat for Cagney (In Loving Memory)
Catster stats for Cagney (In Loving Memory)
7 times 1,457
Cagers, Cagerman, Puppyhead
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
April 4th 1984
Playing, sleeping, and me
He never really had any
A box I brought home to pack things in and then lost to him..
Favorite Nap Spot:
Next to Lacey when she let him.
Anything, he wasn't fussy
Just being adorable
I had gotten Lacey a month before this beautiful boy. A friend had found a prenant Siamese and Cagney was the last of the bunch to be adopted. Obviously he looked nothing like his mother. Since they were both about the same age, I thought he would make a great companion for Lacey when I wasn't home. She did like him, but always let him know that she was the head of the house. He was always given a little nip on his ear when he tried to snuggle up to her. But, that never stopped him. He loved to sit on boxes and in them. I brought a box home from work to pack some stuff and he claimed it right away. I never had the heart to take it from him. He was a fun loving, sweet guy. He was shy around strangers though and would hide whenever anyone would come over that he didn't know.
Cagney, along with Lacey was left with his second mom in a move I had to make. And, I was able to visit time and again. Unfortunately, in December of 2002, he developed cancer in his mouth and had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge. It came as quite a shock because until then he was pretty healthy. He gave 18 yrs of love and laughter and so many memories. I still miss you, puppyhead.
I'm a happily married cat!!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Whisper and Zeke's Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time
I've Been On Catster Since:
|August 24th 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
March 29th 2009 5:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by my beautiful wife, TC
The name of the game is "5 Things". I'm supposed to tell you 5 things about me & then tag 5 others by sending them a pmail or a rosie telling them to read my diary if they want to play so here goes:
1) I was so fortunate to marry TC. She's the love of my life. And, I am more in love with her each day that goes by. And, of course, I adore our kits.
2) I don't look it, but I was born to a Siamese mom. And, my original name was Spanky...*rolls eyes*
3) I got along really well with Lacey. But, she would always nip my ear when I tried to lay next to her..MOL
4) I hated plastic bags. I got my head caught in the handles of one containing video games and ran around the house trying to get it off. The racket scared the heck out of my mom since it was the middle of the night.
5) I lived to be 18. I had to leave for the Bridge after getting cancer in my mouth.
Hmmm....I haven't decided yet who to tag. So, I'll have to wait on that one.
See all diary entries for Cagney (In Loving Memory)|