Photo Comments (1)
Age: 7 Years Sex: Female Weight: 10 lbs.
|Home:Wilmington, DE ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (2)
Leave a treat for Lucy
Special Gift Box:
Looney Lucy, Demon Kitty, Lucy Goosey, Chunky Chicken, Lucille
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
March 10th 2006
Black and White
Her red mouse and Cat Dancer
Getting her claws trimmed and being held when she's in play mode
sparkle ball, red mouse, Cat Dancer
Favorite Nap Spot:
Fancy Feast Gourmet (the new stuff)
Making people go "Awww"
A girl my sister used to work with had a cat that had kittens. We went to her house to look at the kittens. Lucy kind of picked us because when each of us held her she was purring like crazy.
She's a funny little girl. Her favorite thing to do is chase Logan around the house. Logan runs away hissing, but we know she likes Lucy because we've caught them laying together. She's not exactly a lap cat, but has to be near you. I think she learned that from Logan because Logan hates to be held and only likes to be petted on her terms. Lucy loves to play and hates getting her claws trimmed.
9 of 9
I'm not done playing!
The Groups I'm In:
****PURRS AND WOOFS FOR THE MISSING****, PETS for OBAMA, Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, Fearless Feline Flyers', Flying Furlendas, Navin and Buds, Pen Paws, Purrs and Prayers For Amelia, The Black and White Ankle Biters, The Kitties' Club (TKC), The Power of a Purr and Prayer.
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Meowmorial Service for Macallan
I've Been On Catster Since:
|my weather pixie:|
|June 18th 2007
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
October 22nd 2007 2:04 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
There's a new tag game going around Catster. You say something nice about the kitty who tagged you, and then pick 10 kitties and say something nice about them! Boy, this is going to be tough to pick just 10 kitties!
I was tagged by Captain Morgan. Wow, what can I say about the good Captain? He was my first friend on Catster and he's just so pawsome! I love reading his diaries, he's fun, he's a gentlecat, he's just all around super! And you gotta love a cat that calls me a "Pirate Princess"!!
The 10 kitties I'm tagging (I'm trying not to pick kitties that haven't already been tagged):
1. Oreo - A very very dear furiend from the Fearless Feline Fliers. We have so much fun together at FFF hangar pawties!! Funny, helpful, always there with a kind word or help if you need it.
2. Twix - What can I say about Twixy? She's my best girlfriend! My sister in spirit! The kindest, gentlest cat you'd ever want to meet.
3. Adam - What a fighter!! This is the kitty in California that was set on fire by two teenage girls and lives to tell the tail. He's also very cute!! He helps out other kitties who have had a rough start in life, like helping the ferals.
4. Lily - Another best friend and sister in spirit. We have a lot of fun together at the FFF hangar pawties.
5. Princess Bella Boo - (I know, you've already been tagged) Such a cute, adorable, funny, giving, kind gentle girlcat!
6. Severus Snape - What can I say - what a little fighter and inspiration to all kitties! He's so adorable and funny!
7. Athena - A gentle ladycat that always has a kind word and is very helpful to kitties that need it. I'm very proud to call her furiend!
8. Fudge - I love that he calls me "Luscious Lucy"! A fun, caring, gentle kitty.
9. Simon - A very dear furiend that is kind, gentle, funny, and helpful.
I've saved the best for last:
10. Alfiechinacat - My big brother, in spirit anyway. Without Alfie, there would be no Catster. Incredibly funny, amazingly giving, stupendously caring. I love you, big brother!
See all diary entries for Lucy|