Likes: Loves to climb up high, watches lizards for hours, plays with toys, models
Pet-Peeves: Loud noises, going to the vet, when Harley jumps on her.
Favorite Toy: Loves ALL toys, and has a big toybox full of toys.
Favorite Nap Spot: Warm places (in my lap, on the computer, sunny spots by window)
Favorite Food: Nature's Variety raw medallions (chicken or rabbit)
Skills: Does what we call the "Running Man" - on any reflective surface, stands up on her back legs and scratches with her front legs against the glass. She also has many circus tricks such as: walking the high wire, and the Feline Cannonball. Knows how to High F
Arrival Story: I adopted Daisy from a Devon Rex breeder when she was 12 weeks old.
Bio: Daisy loves to model! She has a whole wardrobe of outfits. When I bring out the camera, she races to her modeling station because she knows she gets lots of treats for modeling. She learned how to do "High Five" and will do that all the time hoping for more treats. Daisy is a big flirt, and will roll on her back, and look at you while she is upside down and bat her big round eyes. Read more about Daisy in her blog:
Daisy the Curly Cat
I was tagged by my beautiful friend Isis for a Meme. Here are the rules: I have to pick and list 10 fellow member and say a nice thing about them and about the person who tagged me. I then send a pmail or Rosette to the 10 I tagged. Here I go:
1. I will start with my big sister Pixie. I love her, and she is very brave to live with Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, and never complains. And she loves bananers! http://www.catster.com/cats/433461
2. The very handsome and muscular Skeezix! He is my special friend, and he got me started blogging. He makes me swoon! http://www.catster.com/cats/320117
3. Tripper the Psycho cat. He is trying his best to learn manners and I am very proud of him. http://www.catster.com/cats/323545
4. Jeter Harris, because he is always happy and he makes me laugh and laugh! http://www.catster.com/cats/214902
5. Next I will pick Luxor, because he is very photogenic and I like looking at his wonderful photos. http://www.catster.com/cats/381942
6. Dragonheart, who proves bald is beautiful! http://www.catster.com/cats/429830
7, 8, 9. My friends Kaze, Latte and Chase. They were some of my very first friends, and I love reading their blogs. http://www.catster.com/cats/340941, http://www.catster.com/cats/340931,
10. Ariel, who is one of the sweetest cats I know. http://www.catster.com/cats/260130
My great friend Jeter Harris tagged me for this meme. Here are 7 things about me:
1. Sometimes I like having my picture taken and pose like a little ham, and sometimes, I RUN away when I see the camera coming!
2. I like to wear fashions, except I HATE to wear anything on my feet. So, I did not get to wear my cute bunny slippers for Easter.
3. I love to get up on high places. I can jump onto the stair banister by myself. I can hop from the window onto the bed canopy. I can climb to the top ledge in the closet. I am still trying to figure out how to get to the top of the kitchen cabinets by myself.
4. My Mommie almost named me "Dolly" or "Kewpie" because when I was a kitten she thought I looked like a little Kewpie doll with my big round eyes.
5. I love to make biscuits on my Mommie, and while I am doing that, I put my face right onto her skin. Sometimes I drool a little, too.
6. Sometimes I give the bitey to my Mommie. Oops!
7. I secretly adore and look up to my big sister Pixie, and I am hoping they will find a cure for cardiomyopathy. Soon!