Sorry I haven't written in so long, but Mom's been pretty busy. She and Dad even had the audacity to go on vacation last week and left us alone! Grandma came to check on it, but it's just not the same.
While they were away, my sweet friend Zoe tagged me to play Spring tag! Zoe, sorry it took me so long to post!
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours. Since I'm so late getting my answers in, I'm going to let anyone play that wants to play!
Five Things I Like About Spring In Between Naps:
1. Watching the birds at the feeder while sitting on Dad's side table
2. Smelling the spring breeze coming through the window
3. Watching Teebo enjoy the outdoors
4. Taking a nap in the nearest sun puddle
5. Running around the house - spring fever!!
Last Friday we all got packed up in carriers and taken to that dreaded place known as the vet. Mom and Dad put me in the carrier first because I'm the cutest (they said it was because I would be the hardest to catch once I caught on, but I think they just said that so they didn't hurt Teebo and Rose's feelings).
I got to sit on Mom's lap in my carrier and she spent most of the trip petting me.
When we got to the vet, I got a paws up on my weight loss (down to 12 lbs now - which is my ideal weight!).
Mom and Dad opted to do a senior exam on me and Teebo (Rose had one last year), so not only did we get shots, but the vampires also took blood. The results all came back a-okay.
They're going to try and get some urine from me next month when I go in for my dental. I don't think it's gonna happen because I can't have any water after 6:00am that day.
I did have some little bumps, but they're just cysts and nothing to worry about. I prefer to think of them as beauty bumps.
I can't believe it's my 10th Birthday today! In honor of my 10th Birthday, I thought I would make a list of ten things I'm happy about (in no particular order)
1. Sitting by Mom on the couch and cuddling
2. Mom sharing her ice cream with me
3. My yummy tuna that Mom and Dad feed me upstairs - away from Teebo and Rose
4. My cardboard castle that Mom and Dad got us for our Birthday
5. Getting brushers from Mom with the furminator
6. Getting my nightly Party Mix as a special treat
7. Playing the paw game with Dad.
8. The fun toys, like the laser light and scratcher that Mom and Dad gave us.
9. Cuddling with my brother Teebo
10. All of my wonderful friends on Catster!