Sex: Male Weight: 9 lbs.
|Home:Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Ramses
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
May 3rd 2003
Ramses is Mummy's little love bundle and hardly leaves my side, he's passionately affectionate to those few he loves, but very shy of others. He'll happily spend all day fussing round me or sleeping close by... :) Oh and he's mad for chicken!
He's very nervous of new people (especially tall men) and doesn't like strangers in the house. He also likes to be first to the food bowl and really dislikes it if his housemate Tigger wants a fuss from me when he does...
Ramy loves feathers, pompoms, soft balls or other little light toys he can carry round in his mouth!
Favorite Nap Spot:
Where ever I am, usually on me or if not the foot of my bed or where I've just been sitting...
Chicken, chicken and more chicken especially with gravy! Though turkey's also good :)
Oh goodness yes! He can turn the TV on and does so in the middle of the night if not allowed to sleep with us, even turning the sound up until we wake-up! He's also facinated by water, but mops up any puddles with tissues... He also "kisses" on demand!
Ramses was a stud and show cat, who due to his temperament had to be retired very young. Being nervous of strangers he'd become very aggressive, attacking everyone and everything out of blind fear. It's taken months to gain his trust, but he's now turned into such a loving and devoted companion it's all worth it! :)
Ramses is very, very intelligent and has the most amazingly dextrous paws. He uses them to turn the TV on by the remote control if we leave him downstairs at bedtime, as well as to pick up food quite often. He just hates to be away from me though, so if he gets hungry in the night he runs downstairs fills his face with cat food like a hamster or chipmunk and comes back to the bedroom, where he unpouches the food and crunches away happily (often waking me up!) He's a total fool when it comes to showering me in love and pretty much insists on being my center of attention... He's now learned to give me "kitty kisses" those loving little headbutts on demand! :) All I have to do is say "Ramy, kisses!" and he runs over and showers me in love and fur! It's come to a point where I now have to colour coordinate my clothes to match his fur if I want to be able to be presentable in public! ;)
I'm Ramses, fuss me Mummy!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I'm being extra mean to my big bro
Ramses is mad about the beautiful blue eyed Marie and spends much of his day dreaming about her... Though he still likes to take time out to bring me his hair brush and demand a good grooming, or if that's not an option at the time, then it's obviously time for a game of "Bop" with Tigmut'hep and watch out who ever gets in their way! ;)
I've Been On Catster Since:
|April 20th 2006
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
March 13th 2008 7:20 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well this time I was tagged by my friend and fellow Aby Feisal, but seeing as it's for the same 7 things meme that I just did below, I thought I'd see if I could add an extra fact or two about myself! :)
1) I'm related to the same bloodline as the Aby's who played "Jake" in Disney's "The Cat from Outer Space", Amber and her brother Rumpler - both breed by Tausert's in America. Some of the Tausert's cats were imported to the UK in the late 1970's and both I and my half-sister Isis can trace our linage to these cats! :)
2) My Mummy saw that movie as a girl and remembers "Jake" and thinking what a beautiful cat, so it's extra great that she has a relative of those cats to love her and for her to help breed even more wonderful Abys from! :)
3) I find all My Mummy's lost earrings and put them in her bed for her to find! She says I'm worth my weight in silver earrings because of this... :)
4) My sister Isis just had kittens on Sunday and I got to stay and watch as she didn't want me to leave the room, even though I did offer to!
5) I'm the very proud Uncle of 3 boys and 1 girl Aby kitten, unlike me they are all Usual/Ruddy in colour - though they're very beautiful all the same...
6) I got to kiss the kittens last night as Isis showed them to me! :)
7) I so love Isis and her kittens that I've been spending all my days guarding them. I hardly ever leave Isis side, except when she's feeding the kittens... I really love my sister and all her kittens! :)
Since I've already done this meme and tagged 7 of my friends, I'll leave it at that... If you want to see my sister's lovely kittens just look for www.lovelynx.co.uk and you can see their photos and read the kitten diary! :)
January 29th 2008 11:14 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged for a fun game by a lovely looking Blue Aby girl called Livia! :)
Here are the rules of the game! Each player starts with seven random facts
about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules &
their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names.
Don’t forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your
Diary or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven facts about me:
1. I used to be a show and stud cat, so I've been the father to 6 kittens - 3 girls and 3 boys in total! :)
2. I'm totally potty about chicken and gravy! :)
3. I'm utterly fascinated by squirrels, if they come on TV I just have to look at them! :)
4. I'm a real Mummy's boy and love My Mummy to bits! :)
5. I wriggle and squirm when my sister Isis cleans between my pads, especially those of my back paws!
6. I can climb almost as well as a squirrel in my cat run - 8ft straight up vertical on the weld mesh! :)
7. I just love to sleep between My Mummy and Dad, especially with My Mummy cuddling me! :)
I am now tagging these kitties to play the game: Louis Le Beau, Axle, Victor Tabbycat, Kimba, Garfie, Donny and his sister Marie, who's my long term sweety! :)
I hope you have fun!
December 9th 2007 12:54 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my great buddy Louis Le Beau to write a list of 5 things I'd like for Kissmouse...
1. A Catnip Pillow - stuffed with the mega good 'nip - you know the sort with lotsa buds!
2. A Toy Mousie - cause my little 'sis losted my last one...
3. A day free from having my ears washed by my 'sis
4. A nice dinner with lotsa gravy - cause I'z always ready for one of those!
5. An extra long snuggle session with My Mummy and to play with the wrapping paper...
Now I have to tag 5 furriends...
Daisy the Curly Cat
I hope everykitty has a wonderful KissMouse day!
See all diary entries for Ramses|