October 21st 2007 5:31 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged. Well my sister was and seeing she doesn't really know anyone, I told her I would do this for her so TAG! You're it!! MOL!!
Here are the rules. When you are tagged pick ten cats and write something nice about them and the cat that tagged you. Then tag those ten cats you picked and send them an email letting them know they were tagged.
First is of course my most favorite Witchie Woman, Chewy 294460, we have been together for just about a year now!! Wow that's a long time for any cat! But she's my Cat's MEOW!!
2. Dash 483181 who is the sweet cat that tagged my sister Gray to get her involved and she was meowing all over the place looking for help. Thanks for being a great Admin. Dash and befriending my sister. You look like her too!
3. Tyson 476218, is one of my oldest friends in the BCCP gang and a few other places like the FFF and others. Tyson is a great friend, and I haven't forgotten, still working on that tux. ;)
4. Secret 504855 is one of the sweet girls in the same groups and is a very very busy young lady and is very sweet on Tyson and yep, I'm working on that gown too. Just don't set a date yet. MOL!!
5. Teal'c 334438 is one of the best looking Grooms I have ever had the pleasure to be in a wedding with and am still honored that I got to be the Best Cat for the wedding. Hope all is well with you Dude! Life on Catster would be boring if we hadn't met.
6. Snowy 459228 is a great friend, who can stand in at a moment's notice as Maid of Honor for any wedding. It was a pleasure walking down the isle with you and you did make a beautiful bride too.
7. Skylar 398277 is one of the best chef's anyplace!!! He has the greatest rooms to party in, even catchalor parties with pop up cakes, cigars and the works! A great guy and a great time was had by all, and is the only place I eat when I'm in town.
8. Molly 332167 is one of the best dancers that was born in May. And for a kitty that's so young, you sure are a looker!! It's always a pleasure to spin you around the dance floor when my girl is M.I.A.
9. Hoboken Fats 611170 is one of the coolest cats in one of the Best states of the nation!! You Rock Hoboken and your family! Did I ever tell you our grandfather was a bantam weight champ in Newark? We'll talk ;)
10. Pooky 146369 last but not least Pooky, who is a dear friend and works very hard keeping her family together keeping her Suede happy and keeping the whole group happy in the RFG. Loves to write and I love to read and sometimes I even meow too much (hehehe)
Well that's my list, hope no one gets mad at me for putting them on but that's how it works I think. I just want to thank Dash again for involving Gray 277376 cause she's really shy, silly but shy. She doesn't get out much and hasn't really talked to many kitties as long as she has been on line.
Hope you all and everyone on Catster has a great and safe Halloween!! And good luck in the contest if you are entered, our whole family is, hope you voted for us, we voted for EVERY KITTY that's entered cause we can't make up our minds. (hehehe) I guess that's stuffing the ballot box...Oh well so mote it be! Puuurrrrr
July 1st 2007 5:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hi, has everyone met my friend Harry? Well look up at the photo on my page, the last picture, that's Harry, yep, he's a dog, I know cats and dogs should never be friends but he's our friend. Meowmy has taken to feeding him, walking him and playing with him. He doesn't live here. He has his own home in the next town from us. And he isn't even on Dogster! But he's on Catster!! Meow! That's cause our meowmy decided to help a friend when they went away. They didn't want to put Harry in a kennel for the 10 days they were going to be gone so they asked meowmy if she wouldn't mind being in charge of Harry for the time they would be away.
Well she thought about it for a second and said, "Yes I will come and take care of Harry, no pup or kit should have to go to a kennel when they are in double digits." So she went to Harry's house every day at the same time, three times a day! And if that wasn't hard enough, she still managed to feed our gang and spend time with us and took tons of pic of us cause it turned out to be soooo hot for a day or two that we all just passed out, but not Harry, he was happy to see meowmy and couldn't wait to take her for a walk, he even chases wild bunnies! I love wild bunnies. MOL! The only thing Harry doesn't like is walking in the rain. Now isn't that the silliest thing you have ever heard? I thought dogs LOVED rain. MOL! But not Harry!
So now we have our very own doggie friend! He doesn't visit us at our house, although meowmy tells us he likes kitties (I'm sure he does) but we aren't too friendly towards dogs so it's good meowmy didn't walk Harry the 5 miles to our house just so we could sniff each other.
But I just wanted to put Harry on my page to show all you crazy cats out there that yep, we too have doggie friends, so I guess we are kinda normal. No one is ever alone in this world when you can always make a new friend. We love making friends as you can see from how many we have, meowmy says, "You can never have enough friends in your life". She is so wise. puuurrrrrr
I hope Harry gets his own page on Dogster someday, I know his mum is very good with the computer and would have lots of fun there too. And she (Harry's mum) got a big surprise last week, Harry wrote his first letter to his mum while she was away and sent her a pic and his mum was very pleased to see how well versed he was and that he had a sense of humor too! I think we all do, it's just meowmy's are too busy to see it and when they think they see our humor, we quick change faces so they don't catch on.
So that's our story about how meowmy was so busy for a while and missed lots of stuff on Catster but managed to turn into a foster meowmy for Harry now. Oh did I tell you, she's gonna play with him again on the 3rd and 4th of July! I know Harry is looking forward to it, meowmy likes to watch him eat cause he eats all his food, not like me who only eats half and saves the rest for later. I hope Harry likes loud bangs! Otherwise he might get scared walking around Wed. night.
So, you like Harry? He's so cute don't you think? We think he's adorable!!!! Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrr
May 22nd 2007 6:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven random facts and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I hate vacuum cleaners!
2. I talk, my mouth moves, I look at you but nothing comes out of my mouth! I speak in sign!
3. I like sleepin on my meowmy's tummy while she's watching tv.
4. Don't expect me to sit nice for strangers, I will run away, but am trying to stay still now.
5. I love getting scratched under my chin and around my ears.
6. I love chasing my sister Rascal around the house and yard, I will follow her for hours to bother her.
7. When I get near catnip I leave puddles of drool all over the place.
Now I tag these 7 kitties: