Nicknames: Missy (what we call her most), Missy D (her Rap name), Gordita, Crumb, Miss, GirlFiend (yes, FIEND), ChiChiMama, Squishish, Chegs (chicken legs)
Birthday: March 29th 2002
Coloration: Brown Tabby
Likes: sleeping, rolling in the dirt, EATING, talking "girly"
Pet-Peeves: her brother Bitey
Favorite Toy: anything she can bat at
Favorite Nap Spot: my lap
Favorite Food: soda pop, cherries
Skills: Missy does tricks! She does the "Missy-Bop," the "Grab-n-Bite," the "Stop, Drop, & Roll" and many others.
indoors and outdoors
Arrival Story: Technically, Missy was my cat from when she was a kitten. Her mother, a stray I'd been feeding, had her in a litter of kittens in 2002. I had claimed her as my own, or so I thought. During a summer vacation in Seattle, my dad took some of the remaining kittens AND Missy to the animal shelter. I returned from vacation and looked for my kitten, but she was nowhere to be found! It was then that I found out what had happened to her. Oh, I was in tears! I couldn't go look for her the next day because we were celebrating my brother's birthday. So, the day after (which was a Sunday), we all went to see if we could find her at the shelter. The first shelter had said she was no longer there and that she may have been transferred to another one. We went to the other one and looked. All that time I was hoping I wouldn't see any of the other cats and kittens my dad had taken in--I would've wanted them all back. I saw only Missy--I had found her! One of the attendants said that she was almost adopted earlier. I was SO lucky! Of course, I had to shell out $31 to get her back, but it was worth it! Everyone says I was meant to have her.
Bio: Missy is the best friend ever! She is SO girly! Even her meows are girly! Missy has been there for me through every tough event since she was born. She knows when something is wrong and when I need comforting. She's been there when I've lost other cats, when I lost my brother, and when I've gotten into arguments with my boyfriend. Missy is like a best friend, mother, sister, and daughter to me. She's a great cat.
I got tagged by Hobbes so I have to tag 4 kitties and share 4 things about me
4 Jobs Ive had:
1. Best Friend
4. Teddy Bear
4 Places Ive lived:
1. Always in Phoenix, AZ
2. Once at the Humane Society before Mom found me again!
3. Every now and then in the backyard
4. On Mom's bed, of course!
4 Places I'd rather be:
1. In the nice cushy bed, snuggling with Mom
2. In Mom's lap
3. Sunning by the window
4. Playing video games with Mom!
1. Blackie (and family!)
2. Goose (and family!)
3. Hobbes (and Lucy!)
And MANY more--I really love ALL of my Catster friends!
Ok now I tags:
1. Winkie--she's SO cute and SO sweet! I hope you're doing well, sweetie!
2. Sabi--hey, your bro helped me out with the tag LAST time, so maybe you can, too!
3. Goose--what's up, Goosey? Stay cool!
4. Cuddles--no pressure to participate in any of this, my dear friend!
The rules: Each player picks seven random facts about themselves, and writes the seven things and the rules in their own diary. Next choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Send the seven cats you chose a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary. My seven random facts:
1. I recently lost my collar with the pretty red bow! =(
2. My newest nickname is Missy Lu!
3. I have BIG butt (in case you didn't notice)!
4. I have many more family members that Mom hasn't bothered to post yet... =(
5. The "Crumb" part in my name was given because Mom thought I looked like Selacious Crumb from Star Wars (a.k.a. that "thing" that was always sitting with Jabba and laughing maniacly)
6. I love to sleep on Mommy's chest--right in her face--at night!