April 30th 2013 4:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Today is Harley's and my 8th birthday! What a great day we have been having.
It started with mom singing Happy Birthday to us 1st thing this morning. Now mom's not the greatest singer in the world, but we appreciated the effort-MOL.
Then, mom said she was going to work from home today so she could take a break every time we asked for some play or a treat. My favorite way to do that when she is sitting at the computer is to stand up on my back legs with my front paws on her chair, give her a little meow and my best "please mom" look. Or, I like to jump on the back of her chair and rub my head on her head--that is guaranteed to get attention.
We got our favorite freeze-dried chicken treats this morning--yummers! And guess what---mom ran out to the specialty pet store and just came back with some WildSide Salmon treats--meowza!! It doesn't get much better than that!
Harley is already conked out on the couch in mom's office for an afternoon nap. I think I will curl up on the cat tree in mom's office for a little shut eye too. This celebrating is exhausting-MOL.
We so appreciate the birthday wishes and cool presents we've received from our Catster furiends. Mom insists that we use our best manners, so we are sending individual thank yous to our sweet pals, with lots of love and purrs.
Hope everyone in Catsterland has a wonderful week.
April 4th 2013 6:42 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, both of my brothers were invited to play the Spring Tag game today, so I decided to play too.
Here are some of the things I like about Spring:
1. I like the frogs. I don't actually see them cuz they stay in the bottom of the canyon behind our house by the little stream, but I do enjoy hearing them sing every night!
2. Watching the peeps walk by while I look at them upside down.
3. The great smells coming in from all the open windows.
4. All the extra birds. I love watching the big yellow & black orioles that eat the jelly & oranges mom puts out for them.
5. The lizards that run around on the patio and on the fence.
If you would like to play the Spring Tag game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
I am tagging the following kitties but hope that everyone who reads this joins in to play!
1. Andy (#107477)
2. Gysmo (#98723)
3. Harley-Dreamette 2 (#1177272)
4. Natasha (#1084411)
5. Simone (#1051660)
See all diary entries for Cody|