April 24th 2014 9:44 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Mommy is worried cuz I am not feelin goodz.. I throwed ups yellowish fluidz today and I iz hiding in mommy's bed now. I did this a monf ago, but it was much worse then. I had to spenz the nite in the scary hoppitle, and take nasty medsins. I got all betterz after a few dayz. Mommy was so happy and purrayed for me to be ok. I was all fine til right after my annual check up munday. I started acting all seepy late dat nite, and was seepy all day toosday n wenzday... Mommy wonders if da stress from the vet visit triggered dis, or iz I got sumthin wrong wif me... Please send Purrs...I don't wanna be sicks. Luv, Purrsia
January 23rd 2012 5:07 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Wowsies! I cantz bewieve I haz been herez for 2 yearz! I loves my home and my mommy. I am the bestestest she sayz cuz I am the most friendly...he he...I was called a "friendly" when Indy Feral found me. They sent me to Mama Katie at Siamese Rescue right awayz! Mama Katie took good care of me. I got a bad kitty cold and might not have survived had the Indy Feral team not have found me and sent me to Mama Katie. Then, my mommy Karen found me on the Siamese Rescue site..and just had that "Feeling"! I was soon here in my fureverz home! I am a snuggle bunny...I wuvz to go to Sleepy Town! Tonight I shall enjoy some tweats and luvinz! I am a happy kitteh! Loves you, Purrsia
February 5th 2011 4:06 pm
[ View A Comments (3) ]
I've been tagged in a new game! List 5 of the most annoying things your humans can do, then tag 5 friends to do the same and put it in their diaries.
1) I don't like when Mommy clips my nails...I love attacking her footsies under the blankets and making her scream!
2) I don't like empty bowls...must stand on top of Mommy to wake her up....!
3) Litter box duty...I enjoy climbing in the box to "go" Only when Mommy is trying to scoop.....she asks me why I won't wait....I ask her, "why can't you wait?"
4) Being told I can't eat the mail. Why can't I? Why must Mommy move it each time I try? Those papers are BILLS...so I am only tryng to help!
5) Mommy won't let me go in the cabinets, Lazy Susan, fridge, you name it.....How's a girl supposed to learn anything new???
Well, as Minka said....the game has been goin round for a bit, so we'll just say "if you're reading this...YOU Are TAGGED!
See all diary entries for Purrsia|