January 23rd 2012 5:07 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Wowsies! I cantz bewieve I haz been herez for 2 yearz! I loves my home and my mommy. I am the bestestest she sayz cuz I am the most friendly...he he...I was called a "friendly" when Indy Feral found me. They sent me to Mama Katie at Siamese Rescue right awayz! Mama Katie took good care of me. I got a bad kitty cold and might not have survived had the Indy Feral team not have found me and sent me to Mama Katie. Then, my mommy Karen found me on the Siamese Rescue site..and just had that "Feeling"! I was soon here in my fureverz home! I am a snuggle bunny...I wuvz to go to Sleepy Town! Tonight I shall enjoy some tweats and luvinz! I am a happy kitteh! Loves you, Purrsia
February 5th 2011 4:06 pm
[ View A Comments (3) ]
I've been tagged in a new game! List 5 of the most annoying things your humans can do, then tag 5 friends to do the same and put it in their diaries.
1) I don't like when Mommy clips my nails...I love attacking her footsies under the blankets and making her scream!
2) I don't like empty bowls...must stand on top of Mommy to wake her up....!
3) Litter box duty...I enjoy climbing in the box to "go" Only when Mommy is trying to scoop.....she asks me why I won't wait....I ask her, "why can't you wait?"
4) Being told I can't eat the mail. Why can't I? Why must Mommy move it each time I try? Those papers are BILLS...so I am only tryng to help!
5) Mommy won't let me go in the cabinets, Lazy Susan, fridge, you name it.....How's a girl supposed to learn anything new???
Well, as Minka said....the game has been goin round for a bit, so we'll just say "if you're reading this...YOU Are TAGGED!
January 17th 2011 5:07 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
Wow! It's been one year ago as of yesterday, that my mommy came to pick me up at my foster mommy's house! Time just flies! What a wonderful year it has been.....I love my kitty brofurs and sisfur Minka, and I love my doggie brofur too! I still play with my mousie that hangs from the door whenever I can....(it's missing again because Avery keeps tearing it off), and I still attack feet under the covers! Mommy doesn't like it, but she appreciates the fact that it reminds her when it's time to clip our nails! You see, it doesn't hurt her until they get long and pointy, then she is reminded when she screams, "Ouch! Purrsia!" Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Love, Purrsia
See all diary entries for Purrsia|