Greta Christina has been writing professionally since 1989, on topics including atheism, sexuality, LGBT issues, politics, movies, books, fashion, kitties, and whatever crosses her mind. She is one of the most widely-read bloggers in the atheist blogosphere, and is author of Why Are You Atheists So Angry? 99 Things That Piss Off the Godless, an Amazon best-seller in the Atheism category. She recently calculated that, throughout the course of her life, she has had sixteen cats: a number that in retrospect seems absurdly high but that seemed entirely reasonable at the time.
1. Full Name (Including Embarrassing Second Names): Greta Christina
5. What I Do for a Living: Writer and public speaker.
6. What I Do for Fun: Writing and public speaking. No lie. I love my work, and it sucks up most of my time. Hobbies, when I have time for them, include fashion, folk dancing, food, and ridiculously pretentious overpriced cocktails with lots of stupid crap in them.
7. The Furry Members of My Household Are: Comet, Talisker, and Houdini.
8. My Favorite Things to Write About Are: Atheism, sex, social justice, fashion, kitties.
9. My Pet Peeves Are: Privileged people insisting that they're not privileged.
10. My Guilty Pleasures Are: Four-inch stiletto heels.
11. How I Deal with Cat Hair: Selective inattention.
12. What I Want to Be When I Grow Up: Pretty much what I am.