Mittens’ mom was on vacation last week and he was beside himself with jealousy. He desperately wanted to go somewhere fancy, completely forgetting his distaste for leaving the house. Still, he complains.
Oh, and St. Patrick’s Day is coming and Drunk Patty was getting an early start. No one is surprised. Speaking of partying, Stumpy once again brought over some of the “good stuff” and he and Mittens decided to engage in some loco plans.
It’s all in the life of a texting cat named Mittens. Here are some of the highlights from his last two weeks.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Let Catster make you laugh:
- “Hello, My Name is Angie, and I’m a Cat-Huffer”
- Cats and Bags: 2 Very Important Scientific Experiments
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- Do Your Cats Demand Snuggle Time Like Mine?
- Texts from Mittens: The “Antiques Roadshow” Edition
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- 5 Ways My Cats Completely Own Me
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- Do You Ever Wish You’d Given Your Cat a Different Name?
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 3 Ways You and Your Kids Can Help Big Cats
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.