The Winter Olympics are upon us, and Mittens is suddenly feeling “athletic.” He’s certain he’d win the gold in a host of events … that don’t exist. It still doesn’t stop him from texting his human all about it. And why isn’t litter-kicking a recognized event anyway? That’s skill!
On top of everything else, he can’t get a phone upgrade so he can use the new Judge Judy app! What is his world coming to? Whatever the case, he’s going to busy his paws and burn up some of that unlimited data by texting anyone who will read about his woes.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Let Catster make you laugh:
- 5 Photos of Cats Who Look Suspiciously Like Other Animals
- I Saw Through My Cats’ Eyes with a Collar Camera
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat’s Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It’s Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.